Monday 3 September 2012

Flowers, chocolate and smelly things...

I feel like a celebrity of the poorly world, being showered with flowers, chocolate and even perfume! Last week my appendix popped and it was all very painful and blaaaa, consequently I have E.coli (the bad kind) basically my body is poisoning itself. I am on super strong antibiotics and painkillers and I intend to be ship shape dreckly… I am secretly hoping to have scars like action man.


In other news I’ve done that thing that I thought everyone did. Going on your universities freshers page and trying to make some ‘friends’... but to no avail, no replies. Now I just imagine meeting these people, introducing myself and them thinking ‘shit, that’s the creep that added me on fb’, awkward.

One thing I won't miss is Treliske Royal Cornwall Hospital but being unwell and reliant completely on others has further highlighted I haven't even left and I'm already homesick for Kernow.

No comments:

Post a Comment